Monday, February 25, 2008

Perfect Pizza in Boise, Idaho

Guido'sOriginal New York Stye Pizzeria, http://www.guidosdowntown.com/
While visiting Juliet in Boise, Idaho this weekend, she happened to mention that she had found some good, New York style pizza. Since Juliet grew up in Texas and Saudi Arabia, I was a little skeptical that she would be able to identify NY pizza, but my doubts were misplaced! We went to Guido's, in downtown Boise on 5th St., and it was an A+ -- the best NY style pizza I've had in the Pacific Northwest (and the cheapest, too! A large pie with 8 generous slices cost us only $10.50!). If you're ever in Boise, I highly recommend you stop by Guido's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a New Yorker who just moved to Boise I was also happy with Guido's. It wasn't perfect, but darn better than anything else I have found. They will probably be getting quite a bit of my paycheck in the next few years!
-Brewhill